Important Points To Remember
So? Are you excited? Time is running out, Fellow Entrepreneurs! We have two weeks left before the official launch on June 1st! How are you coming along? Is there anything you need help with? If so, please be sure to contact us and let us know how we can help you!
Meanwhile, I thought it might be helpful to give you a sort of recap of the points I came away with from the several videos John Haremza, our Javita upline master distributor, has done for us. (Look for a section for “Videos” to be coming soon in the “Resources” section of this website!) John’s videos explain (among other things) how the compensation plan works. Here is a quick recap of some of the important points made by John:
- You have June 1 to 12 to decide which distributor package to enroll under
- By June 13, those who fail to opt in will be removed from the genealogy
- Those who opted in will of course remain in the genealogy and their downlines will be compressed upward so that they all stem from just two legs (two legged Unilevel system)
- You have 60 days from the day you opt in to upgrade to the $599 distributorship in order to qualify for the RAM Bonus
- Distributors who opt not to upgrade to the $599 pack within 60 days will no longer have another chance to upgrade unless the company runs a contest or promo which will reward winners a chance to upgrade
- The Fast Start earns you money from all the enrollment packages availed of by your PE’s and their PE’s, up to two levels deep only
- The Residuals or Unilevel Bonus earns you money from all the sales from the $70 Autoship fee ($2 bonus), the $599 distributor pack ($10 bonus), the $99 distributor pack ($2 bonus), and all coffee sold to end consumers, up to 14 levels deep
- The RAM Bonus earns you money from your advancement through the ranks, and your recruit’s advancement through the rank.
So there you are! We hope that you will find this information useful. Please remember to pass it on to your downline. If you have other questions or if there’s anything on this topic that you need further clarifications on, please do not hesitate to Contact Us or catch us live on one of our weekly Team and Training Calls (see “Team Calls” under the “Resources” section).
Be sure to place your comments and questions on the content of this post in the comments section below. We monitor this site daily, so we’re looking forward to interacting with you as you comment!
To Your Success!